LONDON, GREATER LONDON, UK, August 31, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Asia, being the major hub for emerging markets, is an attractive region for chemicals companies to focus on. Chemicals companies are expected to receive a considerable growth opportunities in 2016-2020. Asia’s global chemicals market is expected to reach $4 trillion with 9.5% growth rate by 2020, according to the recent “Chemicals Global Market Report 2017” by The Business Research Company (TBRC). The concentration of manufacturing industries, the growth of Asian economies, and the lower cost of labor in developing countries such as India and China are the key reasons for Asia region’s dominance in the global market. The economic growth of Asian countries is attracting the chemicals industry, most chemicals companies are entering markets in Asia to gain from this economic growth.
The chemicals industry is one of the largest manufacturing industries in the world. It manufactures a variety of chemicals products by processing raw materials such as air, water, natural gas, oil, metals and minerals. While many of the products from the industry, such as detergents, soaps and perfumes, are purchased directly by the consumer, 70% of chemicals manufactured are used by other industries, including other branches of the chemicals industry itself, to make products.
The Middle East and Africa also provides good opportunities for investors in chemicals field. The market was valued at $50 billion in 2016 and it is expected to grow at 5.1% growth rate reaching $61 billion by 2020. The region is mainly driven by the petrochemicals market in Gulf countries, which is also the largest chemicals market segment in the region. Other drivers of the market can be water treatment chemicals, construction chemicals, paints and coatings etc.
To be one step ahead competitors TBRC recommends chemical companies to adopt IOT (Internet of Things) technologies to connect equipment’s and smart devices to garner real time insights and locate gaps in the manufacturing process. The data obtained is processed, analyzed and interpreted by plant managers and senior level management to improve quality and achieve optimum production levels. For example, smart systems give information on the working condition and performance of chemical reactors with embedded software and analytics tools to notify plant operators and managers on possible machine breakdowns.
Where to Learn More
Read Chemicals Market Global Report 2017 from The Business Research Company for information on the following:
Markets covered: Petrochemicals, plastics materials and resin, and general chemicals products
Companies mentioned: Sinopec, BASF, Dow Chemical, LyondellBasell, Bayer, Dupont, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, Exxon Mobil, Ineos
Countries: China, India, Japan, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA, Brazil
Regions: Asia, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, Chemicals Indicators Comparison, Chemicals Enterprise And Employee Comparison, Energy Consumption In The Chemicals Industry, Chemicals Industry International Trade And Production.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Interested to know more? Here is a full scope of Chemicals Market reports to explore:
1. Petrochemicals Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/petrochemicals-market-global-report-2017/)
2. Adhesives Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/adhesives-market-global-report-2017/)
3. Ethyl Alcohol And Other Basic Organic Chemicals Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/ethyl-alcohol-basic-organic-chemicals-market-global-report-2017/)
4. Fertilizer Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/fertilizer-market-global-report-2017/)
5. Toiletries Market Global Report 2017 (https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/toiletries-market-global-report-2017/)
6. Industrial Gas Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/industrial-gas-market-global-report-2017/)
7. Paints And Coatings Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/paints-coatings-market-global-report-2017/)
8. Pesticide And Other Agricultural Chemicals Market Global Report 2017 (https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/pesticide-agricultural-chemicals-market-global-report-2017/)
9. Plastic Materials And Resins Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/plastic-materials-resins-market-global-report-2017/)
10. Printing Inks Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/printing-inks-market-global-report-2017/)
11. Soap And Cleaning Compounds Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/soap-cleaning-compounds-market-global-report-2017/)
12. Synthetic Dye And Pigment Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/synthetic-dye-pigment-market-global-report-2017/)
13. Synthetic Rubber And Fibers Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/synthetic-rubber-fibers-market-global-report-2017/)
About The Business Research Company
Visit TheBusinesResearchCompany.com. The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has research professionals at its office in the UK, India, and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology. The Business Research Company’s management have more than 20 years of varied business research experience. They have delivered hundreds of research projects to the senior management of some of the world’s largest organizations. The Business Research Company’s Consultant have master’s qualifications from top institutes and include MBAs, MSCs, CFAs and CAs. The Business Research Company’s Consultants gain training and qualifications from the market Research Society and are trained in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics.
The Business Research Company
+44 744 3439350
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire