WASHINGTON , DC, USA, November 26, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to the West Virginia Mesothelioma Victims Center, "We are urging a person with recently diagnosed mesothelioma or asbestos exposure lung cancer anywhere in West Virginia to call us anytime at 800-714-0303 to ensure they are dealing directly with the nation's most skilled attorneys for compensation. There is nothing more heartbreaking for us than to learn a person in West Virginia hired a local car accident lawyer as opposed to one of the nation's leading asbestos attorneys who specialize in getting the best possible financial compensation results for their clients.
"In the instance of a person with mesothelioma in West Virginia the financial compensation could exceed a million dollars and for a person with asbestos exposure lung cancer in West Virginia the financial compensation could be in the hundreds of thousands of dollars as we would like to discuss anytime at 800-714-0303. We also want to emphasize we are not a call center and we really do offer on the spot access to some of the nation's premier mesothelioma or asbestos attorneys." http://WestVirginia.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
As the West Virginia Mesothelioma Victims Center would like to explain-if a person with mesothelioma or asbestos exposure lung cancer wants to get properly compensated it is vital- they do a few of the following things:
* "Make a list of all workplaces where you could have been exposed to asbestos such as a mine, a power plant, a steel mill, as an auto mechanic or while serving in the US Navy.
* "On this list of workplaces where you could have been or were exposed to asbestos please try to give a time frame. Please remember mesothelioma may take three, four or five decades to develop so we could be talking about the 1960's or 1970's.
* "Do you recall the names of coworkers or shipmates who may have witnessed your exposure to asbestos? This is type of information will be incredibly important for the lawyers we would like to suggest for your financial compensation claim.
* "Finally, before you hire a lawyer to assist with a mesothelioma compensation claim or a financial compensation claim for asbestos exposure lung cancer please call us at 800-714-0303. You will need the nation's top lawyers assisting you for you to get properly compensated and we will make that happen." http://WestVirginia.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
The West Virginia Mesothelioma Victims Center is also incredibly focused on making certain a diagnosed victim in the Mountain State has the best treatment options. Two of the better options for diagnosed victims in West Virginia include the Mary Babb Randolph Cancer Center in Morgantown, or the University of Pittsburgh’s Cancer Institute:
* The Mary Babb Randolph Cancer Center Morgantown, West Virginia: http://www.wvucancer.org/.#sthash.lf6xcXiQ.dpuf
* The University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: http://upci.upmc.edu/
The states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon.
High-risk work groups for exposure to asbestos in West Virginia include US Navy Veterans, power plant workers, shipyard workers, oil refinery workers, steel mill workers, coal miners, manufacturing, or industrial workers, plumbers, electricians, auto mechanics, machinists, miners, or construction workers. Typically, the exposure to asbestos occurred in the 1950’s, 1960’s, 1970’s, or 1980’s. http://WestVirginia.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health’s web site related to this rare form of cancer: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/mesothelioma.html
West Virginia Mesothelioma Victims Center
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire