ICONICS announces new version of GENESIS64™ HMI/SCADA, AnalytiX® data analysis, Hyper Historian™ data historian, & MobileHMI™ data mobility solutions.
NUREMBERG, GERMANY, November 27, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — SPC/IPC/Drives 2018 – ICONICS is a global automation software provider and six-time winner of the Microsoft Partner of the Year award, providing advanced web-enabled OPC UA and BACnet certified visualization, analytics, and mobile software solutions for any energy, manufacturing, industrial or building automation application. ICONICS announces version 10.96 of its automation software suites including GENESIS64™ HMI/SCADA and building automation, AnalytiX® data analysis, Hyper Historian™ rapid data historian, and MobileHMI™ data mobility solutions.
ICONICS 10.96 will include multiple new features spread throughout the entire product suite, providing benefits in areas such as back-end services, front-end visualization, and analytics solutions.
“Our version 10.96 release pushes ICONICS’ technology even further ahead in the age of cloud connectivity,” said Russ Agrusa, President and CEO of ICONICS. “Such new advancements include Data Lake-integrated archiving, Digital Twins for Smart Spaces technology, integrated asset-based metadata, new voice-integrated user interface, expanded visualization to smart watches and other new mobile devices, and more. ICONICS software helps our global customers uncover and make the best use of their connected data.”
• Hyper Historian Archiver – enables storage to large Data Lake repositories.
• Asset AnalytiX® – allows for Hyper Historian tags to be configured directly from within AssetWorX inside the Workbench.
• Security OAuth 2.0 – provides integration with the industry-standard protocol for authorization with focus on web/desktop applications, mobile phones and other devices.
• Integrated Metadata – associates metadata for use throughout the ICONICS platform.
• Information Broker – uses a service-oriented architecture to exchange information between systems in a secure and scalable way, enabling enterprise application integration of cloud services and applications.
• MQTT Broker – facilitates MQTT messaging between hosted containers, as well as to external sensors and devices.
• BACnet Connectivity – pursuing BACnet Protocol Revision 2016 certification.
• GraphWorX™64: Isometric Views – provides new integration with parallel projection grids defined by width and two angles (rather than standard width/height rectangular grids.
• New Voice-based Interface – integrates with popular voice assistant technologies, including those from Amazon, Google, and Microsoft. Through ICONICS’ Workbench, users will be able to create “skills” that work through these vendors’ cloud services and voice interactivity technologies (e.g. Amazon Web Services (AWS) for Alexa, LUIS.AI for Microsoft Skype/Teams/Cortana, and Google Actions for Google Home/Assistant).
• MobileHMI: Wearables, Beacons, 3D – provides UI/display compatibility and geolocation features
• Digital Twins for Smart Spaces – provides real-time visualization, collection, and analysis of energy and equipment data to facility managers, property owners, sustainability directors, and C-level executives, enhancing energy efficiency, fault detection, occupancy, and comfort.
• CFSWorX™ (Connected Field Service) – ties field data to contact information for critical data notification; can integrate with existing ERP and CRM systems as well as with geolocation/facility location data.
• Energy AnalytiX® – integrates with new Asset AnalytiX technology.
ICONICS is headquartered in Foxborough, Massachusetts and is a global software developer of visualization, HMI, SCADA and energy solutions. With over 350,000 installations in over 80 countries worldwide and running in over 70 percent of Global 500 companies, ICONICS software is recommended for automating, monitoring and optimizing a customer’s most critical assets. ICONICS has recently been named the 2018 Microsoft Manufacturing Partner of the Year, having previously been named the 2017 Microsoft Application Development Partner of the Year and is a six-time winner of the Microsoft Partner of the Year award.
ICONICS Background Information
ICONICS, a longtime Microsoft Gold Partner and six-time Microsoft Partner of the Year award winner, including the Manufacturing, Application Development, and CityNext Partner of the Year, provides solutions to improve productivity, reduce integration time and operating costs, and optimize asset utilization with visualization and automation software. Founded in 1986, ICONICS has 350,000 installations in over 100 countries worldwide. ICONICS meets the demanding application challenges of the automotive, building automation, food and beverage, government infrastructure, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, renewable energy, utilities and water/wastewater industries. As a managed Microsoft ISV Partner, ICONICS designs its solutions to leverage Microsoft technologies, including Windows 10, Windows Server, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Azure, SQL Server and Microsoft SharePoint.
© 2018 ICONICS, Inc. All rights reserved. AnalytiX and its respective modules are registered trademarks of ICONICS, Inc. GENESIS64, GENESIS32, Hyper Historian, BizViz, PortalWorX, MobileHMI and their respective modules, OPC-To-The-Core, and Visualize Your Enterprise are trademarks of ICONICS, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire