The global disposable gloves market projected to reach USD 12,911.5 million by 2026. Some of the key players include Ansell, Unigloves, Top Glove Corporation.
MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, January 7, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to a new market research report published by Global Market Estimates Research & Consultants, the disposable gloves market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.17% during the forecast period, to reach USD 12,911.5 million by 2026.
Factors such as increasing applications of disposable gloves and awareness about maintaining hygiene are driving the global disposable gloves market. Disposable gloves find applications in verticals such as healthcare, pharmaceutical, automotive finishing, chemicals and oil & gas among others. Food processing industries use disposable gloves extensively to maintain manufacturing hygiene.
Rising demand for outpatient, ambulatory care and emergency services is expected to attract investment in basic medical infrastructure. Use of e-commerce as a distribution channel is likely to improve sales of disposable gloves and enhance service offerings.
Browse 95 Market Data Tables and 48 Figures spread through 125 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Disposable Gloves Market – Forecast to 2026"
Early buyers will receive 15% free customization on this report
1. The powder-free gloves segment is expected to hold the largest market share in terms of revenue, and is also projected to grow at the fastest CAGR
2. Powder-free gloves do not leave any residue on hands and the surface, making it a suitable choice for a variety of applications
3. Stringent government regulations with respect to use of powdered gloves is expected to further boost demand for non-powdered gloves
4. The natural rubber segment is estimated to dominate the market in terms of material used for disposable gloves. This can be attributed to high elasticity and chemical resistance properties of natural rubber
5. Nitrile gloves are projected to register highest growth owing to their durability and puncture resistance
6. Medical applications of disposable gloves are estimated to hold the larger market share in terms of revenue due to stringent regulations and importance of hygiene control
7. Major players in the disposable gloves market include MAPA, Starlab, North Safety, Honeywell, Globus (Shetland), Atlantic Safety Products, Adenna, Kimberly Clark Corporation, Shield Scientific, The Glove Company, Hartalega Holdings, Top Glove Corporation, Unigloves and Ansell among others.
By Product (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2026)
By Material (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2026)
By End Use (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2026)
Central & South America
Middle East & Africa
Source: EIN Presswire