Some of the key players operating in the Hyaluronic Acid market are Allergan, Inc.; Sanofi (Genzyme); Salix Pharmaceuticals; Smith & Nephew Plc.
MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, January 7, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to a new market research report published by Global Market Estimates Research & Consultants, the global hyaluronic acid market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.82% during the forecast period, to reach USD 16.2 billion by 2026.
Hyaluronic acid is used extensively treatment of mouth sores, dry eyes and skin. One of the major applications of hyaluronic acid is dermal fillers, which has become increasingly popular as a treatment for aging skin to make it look more youthful. The product is also used in pain management of osteoarthritis, and viscosupplements.
Fast growing demand for dermal fillers, rising healthcare expenditure in developing countries and widespread applications of hyaluronic acid are some factors expected to have a positive impact on growth in the hyaluronic acid market. A number of companies operating in the market are diversifying their products in order to meet the market demand.
Browse 85 Market Data Tables and 49 Figures spread through 107 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Hyaluronic Acid Market – Forecast to 2026"
Key Market Insights:
1. The dermal filler segment is estimated to hold the largest market share in terms of revenue owing to growing demand for aesthetic surgeries over the world
2. High disposable income of the population in countries with advanced facilities is further expected to incline customers to opt for aesthetic surgeries
3. Within the osteoarthritis segment, the three injection segment is expected to hold the largest market share in terms of revenue
4. The single-injection segment is projected to be the fastest growing, owing to quick recovery time, and stronger dosage
5. North America is estimated to dominate the global hyaluronic acid market with U.S. being the major contributor, followed by Asia Pacific region
6. South Asian countries such as Japan and South Korea coupled with China are contributing significantly to growing market for hyaluronic acid in Asia
7. Major players in the hyaluronic acid market include Allergan, Inc.; Sanofi (Genzyme); Salix Pharmaceuticals; Seikagaku Corporation; Galderma S.A., Zimmer Holdings, Inc.; Smith & Nephew Plc; Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Anika Therapeutics, Inc.; and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. among others.
Request a Free Sample copy of the global hyaluronic acid market size, share, analysis – forecast upto 2026 report
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2026)
Central & South America
Middle East & Africa
Source: EIN Presswire